Bring your family, friends, a blanket or chair and watch a movie while sitting on the grass under the stars at local public parks in Broome County, NY.
All movies begin at dusk, weather permitting. Food Vendors beginning at 5:30 p.m.
Guests can enjoy the breathtaking view of there local parks and then find their favorite spot on the grassy field for a family friendly movie under the stars. Movie Calendar will be posted early march. Please keep a watch on our facebook page and our website for movie updates.
- Admission and Parking in the Park are FREE. No Alcohol – Please take your trash with you.
- Arrive before dusk or walk you must – Only walking access into the park will be available once the movie begins.
- Please be courteous to your lawn neighbors… step away from the crowd to smoke.
- We do not recommend bringing pets. While we love furry 4-legged friends, this can be a crowded public event with families, children and food. For the safety and comfort of all guests, please consider leaving your pets at home. Please note: pets must be leashed at all times.
- Persons who wish to request disability-related accommodations including sign-language interpreters should contact the CEO Steven Carter at (844) 397- 8458 or Scarter@southernmerchantservices.com. Requests can be made at any time, but some types of accommodations take several weeks to arrange. Therefore, please request accommodations as soon as possible.
- Sponsorship are available for the SMS Movies in the park starting December of 2019. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.